Thursday, December 4, 2014

House Photos

Here are the photos.  It seemed easier to just post them here, than try to upload them to FB.  I didn't get a good photo of the 1/2 bath which is right off the kitchen, but I also checked ceilings everywhere that I could view and saw no leaks.  The realtor said the place was reroofed about 6 years ago, according to the disclosure report.  The add-ons seem very solid.  The front one being 8 X 12 and the second one, I'm guessing about 4 X 8, maybe 6 X 8.  The hallway seemed a bit narrow for a 12 wide, but I guess that means the rooms maxed out the space.  The kitchen appliances looked fairly new, included in photos.  The photo of the kitchen with a person, that's the realtor and he's standing in front of the 1/2 bathroom door.  No dishwasher.  There is a room or space with laundry hook-ups, but that was in the "off limit" area, so I have no idea if a washer and dryer are part of the deal.  The yard is fully fenced with chainlink and two gates.

Front

Entry : first add-on 8 X 12


Living Room

Kitchen 

Kitchen

1/2 Bath

Hall

Bedroom

Back door and small deck

No comments:

Post a Comment